For the second half of October:
- 10/14 - We will be holding a social to welcome all the freshmen into Cinco Ranch Key Club! We will meet in the rotunda after school and walk to La Centerra together. There will be pizza, games, and a great chance to make some new friends. You can sign up here. This social is for ALL members of any grade level.
- 10/14 - On the same Friday, we will be wearing pink and the ribbons we made during the general meeting to show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness! Post a picture on social media while tagging us, or send us a picture of you decked out in pink to our email. Also, come to the rotunda at 7:10 a.m. to be included in a group photo.
- 10/21 - What another social?! Yes, on Friday, October 21st we will have an inter-club social with Taylor High School Key Club.
- 10/30 - If you haven't already known, Run For Wellness is the last Sunday of every month!
- 10/31 - More information on Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF will be coming. Also, pick up donation boxes to collect money to help eliminate Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus. With every $1.80, we can help protect a woman and her future newborns. Each full box counts for one service hour.
- The canned food drive ends on October 28th.
- The pie in the face fundraiser is still ongoing.
Yours in Service,