May is finally here!!
Our new officers are:
Presidents: Faith Nguyen and Allison Kim
Vice President: Caitlin Nguyen
Secretaries: Tiffany Bui and Rachel Zhu
Treasurer: Christopher Hung
Editor: Michelle Yang
Historian: Jenna Petracci
General Managers: Avantika Bhaduri and Audrey Zhao
Webmaster: Rosa Lee
Public Relations: Alli Gerhardt
Here are some updates to keep in mind for this month:
- 5/7 - This Saturday from 1-4 pm , we will be making blankets to help Joshua Shipp with his Eagle Scout Project, Project Linus! This event will be take place at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you own a quilting cutting board, please bring it.
- 5/14 - There will be a card making social for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
- 5/20 - The Environmental Fair is back! It will be held after school until 4:30 pm in the Main Commons. We are working alongside FBLA, Robotics, Environmental Club and NAHS. Also, we are offering half an hour for for those who bring any item of chips/cookies and drinks (2 liter soda bottles) at the next general meeting. The maximum hour you can get is 1 hour.
- 5/21 - As May means only a few more weeks until summer, it also means a few more days until our end of the year banquet! It will be from 6-9 pm at Meadowbrook Farms Club. The price is $25 per person(guests too) but bring extra money if you want to participate in raffles!
- Seniors: If you are interested in getting a Key Club cord for graduation and you qualify with a minimum of 20 hours, please fill this form out by May 20th.
Due to an addition of AP tests and STAARs, this week has been understandably stressful. I always wish you guys the best of luck. Stay safe and remember only 3 1/2 weeks until SUMMER!
P.s. - Check out the new April newsletter!
Yours in Service,