"This is Halloween, Halloween!" Get ready, Halloween is in less than 2 weeks!
Here are some updates:
- Sockober: Join 2 millions people across the nation and donate socks to the homeless in your community 10 pairs = 1 hr. Drop them off in Rm 2219 by October 31. Help us reach our goal of 500 pairs!!!
- Trick-or-treat for Unicef: help raise money for The Eliminate Project to save and protect moms and babies. Turn in boxes with your name on the back for half an hour to Rm 2219. These are due by Nov 5.
- Pink Out Day 10/19: Wear pink and get hours for it. Just post a selfie and tag @cincoranchkclub
- Creech Carnival on Oct 19 5:15-7:30 Creech Elementary: Give back to your younger peers and help out while having fun with children. This is a opportunity for those who want to help kids out and give them an awesome time!
- First Christian Church Pumpkin Patch on Oct 27 3-5,5-8 22101 Morton Ranch Road: and Come and help your younger brothers and sisters pick out pumpkins. Just manage the patch and don't let any of them(pumpkins) get away. Tough job.