A few announcements:
- Thank you to all who went out and volunteered at the Scarecrow Festival, even though it was on the day of homecoming! :)
- Another thank you to all who stayed after for the dog-toy making social. We made a whole basketful of ropes - which was a lot of ropes!
- Our first car wash will be this Saturday, October 24. It will take place at Kroger by Westheimer and Mason from 10-2. You may bring buckets, soap, a hose splitter, sponges, etc. for hours. We highly recommend bringing a rag/old towel, for they take a while to dry and need to alternate drying with other towels.
- The next general meeting is scheduled for October 29, so don't forget to stop by for some updates.
- Treat-or-Treat for UNICEF, a highly anticipated event, will be on October 31, the day of Halloween! We will be meeting up at Nasa Xu's house (please check your Remind 101 as the date nears - we cannot post her address on this site!). Don't forget to wear your best costume, for we will be holding a costume contest before breaking up into groups. We will also distribute UNICEF boxes if you haven't gotten one by that time.
Yours in Service,