The last few events for this month of September are:
- 9/17 - We will be volunteering at the Just Run For a Just Cause marathon. It will be on Saturday, September 17th. Please arrive at 20555 Kingsland Boulevard Katy, TX 77450 between 6:30 and 6:45 a.m. We will be done volunteering between 9:30 and 10 a.m. You can sign up here.
- 9/17 - The September DCM will also be on the same day, but from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. It will be held at Ritter's Frozen Custard unless it rains. This is not a volunteering event but a meeting with Key Clubbers from different schools in our division. (By the way, our Division is 3W!) For more information, contact Christina Lee, our Lieutenant Governor.
- 9/25 - Our last volunteering event for this month will be Run for Wellness! It will be at Freedom Park this time (Westheimer Parkway, Houston TX 77082).
- 9/27 - Our joint social with the CRJH Builder's Club will be after school on Tuesday. Why should you come? Builder's Club is part of Kiwanis. Come out to meet your younger Key-fam and possibly future Key Club members! There will be snacks.
- Yes, the canned food drive is still going on!
Also, stay tuned for October because there will be so much new stuff (like festivals)!
Yours in Service,