A few announcements:
- This month was jam-packed with fundraisers for DCON; we've raised a little more than $700 just with car washes alone! We couldn't have done this without you guys, so thank you! We're trying our best to give as much money back to y'all, as we know that DCON is pretty expensive. We're getting there!!
- March 21st was World Water Day! If you haven't heard about this amazing project UNICEF is doing, click here to learn more. We'd love to see the results you get, so make sure to email us or post on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter about your achievements!
- March 28 is Kiwanis One Day! Celebrate with your fellow Key Club members about the amazing impact Key Club around the world. :')
- Our next event is this Saturday, April 2 from 11AM~1:30PM. We'll be meeting up at the rotunda of our school to do a Trash Pick-Up around the campus. Snacks, drinks, gloves, and trash bags will be provided.
- If you're interested in participating in the inter-club Environmental Art Fair hosted by FBLA, make sure you pick up a form at room 2203! You can submit in artwork and enter a competition - there are some pretty neat prizes for the winners too! We'll be disclosing more information about volunteering as the date approaches. It is set to take place on April 22.
- Remember to turn in your Medical Release/Code of Conduct form to room 2203 if you haven't done so yet! We won't be able to take you with us to DCON if you don't have that filled out :( Pick up a form at room 2203 or download it here. The third and last payment of $130 should also have been submitted by now, but if you haven't, please email us.
That's it for now y'all! We'll see you this Saturday for the Trash Pick-Up!
This is also my official last post, I was mistaken last week haha. I will truly miss y'all!
Yours in Service,