These are the events for February:
- 2/2 - On Thursday, February 2nd, there will be a Parent Informational Meeting for DCON. It will be at 7 p.m. in Mrs. Bradshaw's room 2003. All members are welcome along with their parents to join us for information about the 2017 District Convention in Dallas and how to get involved!
- Speaking of DCON, if you are interested or planning to go, sign up here. This is so we know how many people are interested in attending. In order to go this convention, you need at least 20 service hours***. The first deadline for the payments is going to be February 17th. A great way to earn hours besides volunteering is through writing articles!! One article = one hour.
- *** Please note that hours on the Google hours spreadsheet are under construction. We are working to fix the technical difficulties but please notify us through email if you are facing any problems!!!
- 2/11 - On February 11th, we will be volunteering at the Katy Half Marathon at Katy Mills Mall. Sign up here. When you choose a shift, it will ask you if you are part a group and that is where you will type CRHS Key Club. This race has a group donation set up so that if 10 or more volunteers sign up for a shift, we will be given a donation. This money is going to help fund our trip for DCON!
- 2/16 - Spread the word about out our fundraiser with Uberrito on February 16th! Whenever a Key Club member, family, friend, or anyone presents this flyer, Cinco Key Club will receive 15% of the proceeds. This is important because the proceeds will go to funding our DCON trip in April!
- Finally, remember that the Pie-in-the-Face Fundraiser is still going on too! The poster is in room 2003.
Yours in Service,