Some updates before we dive into February:
- At the PCM/DEC today, Divison 3W elected our new Lieutenant Governor. We cannot be more proud to announce that our Treasurer, Christina Lee, will be serving as the LTG for the 2016-2017 term! Make sure to congratulate her when you see her! #CPOE #reppinCRKeyClub
- Our two drives are still on-going - Teens for Jeans and Tips for Chips. All donations are to be dropped off at room 2203. The distribution of hours goes as follows: 2 jeans=30 minutes, 10 small chip bags=30 minutes, and 1 large chip bag=5 small chip bags. Don't forget to attach a sticky note or anything on your donations with your name on it so that we can give you credit!
- Our monthly Run for Wellness is this Sunday, January 31 at 7 AM. It'll take place at a different location this time - click here for directions. The sign-up link is already full, but you can come anyway for hours. Just remember to find an officer/member who's attending the event as well! You can find the officers' numbers on this website here,
- We're going to start holding auditions for DCON contests soon so if you want to participate in any, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Check out the documents here for more information about DCON, competitions, and more. Hours are important if you want to attend this amazing and exciting trip, so if you'd like to attend, you can go to more of our events or write us an article ;). Directions are here and you can write it right on that link or take your time on a separate document and email it to us - up to you!
- Our next general meeting is on February 11th. We have some seriously exciting news for you, but you'll have to wait two weeks to hear it (sorry). We hope to see you there!
- First DCON payment of $75 is due February 12th to room 2203. If you have plans on going to DCON, make sure to turn in the check on time! We can always refund later if you suddenly cannot attend. Please fill out this form here if you have even the slightest thought of attending! We are only accepting checks - they are to CRHS Key Club and must be in an envelope with your name, grade, and ID number!
Yours Always in Service,